Abu Graib Anniversary Brussels Budget Cairo Cedar Revolution Cheating Chechnya CIA secret prisons CNN Corporate news Corruption Council on Civil Society and Human Rights Date Palm Revolution David Kramer day of wrath Defenders of the Khimki Forest Economy eduard limonov Egypt Europe Extravagance France freak shows Freedom House George W. Bush Guantanamo Guardian Harding Hate crimes Human rights Iran John McCain Kadyrov Khimki Forest Lenin Libya London Manezhnaya Square Mass media Middle East Mikheil Saakashvili military moscow NATO News OMON omonovtsy Orange Revolution Pentagon Politics President Medvedev Protest Protests Rasmussen revolutionary situation Russia Samovar sanctions Sarah Palin Strategy-31 Tahrir Square Terrorism The Mirror of the Russian Revolution Tulip Revolution Turkey tverskaya square UN United States USA Vladimit Il'ych Ulyanov-Lenin War warship Washington Post WikiLeaks
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Anti-police brutality rally paralyzes Mall of America (PHOTOS, VIDEO)Riot-equipped police have made at least two dozen arrests after a massive rally in one of America's largest shopping malls, where activists were protesting against racially charged police violence and interrupting the last pre-Christmas shopping weekend.
- Russian citizen faces execution in PakistanPakistan is set to execute a Russian citizen accused of an assassination attempt on Pakistan’s former president Pervez Musharraf, after a moratorium on the death penalty was lifted this week, a Russian diplomat told Sputnik news agency.
- Cyberattack on German steel mill inflicts serious damageUnknown hackers have inflicted ‘serious damage’ to a German steel mill this year by breaking into internal networks and accessing the main controls of the factory, the German Federal Office for Information Security (BSI) revealed in its annual report.
- Knife-wielding man stabs three officers inside French police stationA knife-wielding man has stormed a police station in France shouting "Allahu Akbar”. He managed to stab three officers before being shot and killed.
- Malaysian ISIS fighters taking bank loans to fund ‘one way trip’ to martyrdomMalaysian wannabe-IS members have been applying for loans in banks, as well as getting rid of most of their property, in order to fund what they believe to be a one way road to martyrdom, the New Straits Times citing investigation papers on five cases.
- 3D-printed legs make disabled dog learn joy of running (VIDEO)A pair of 3D-printed legs has sent a dog, born without front limbs, on his first ever run down a street. The video featuring the disabled animal happily sprinting into a normal dog’s life has won the hearts of millions on the web.
- #OccupyDemocracy activists reoccupy Parliament Square (PHOTOS, VIDEO)A group of Occupy Democracy activists staged an occupation of Parliament Square in London for the third time calling for “genuine democracy free from corporate influence.”
- 2 New York cops murdered in ‘execution style’ ambushTwo NYPD officers have been shot dead at point blank range by a suspect who ambushed their patrol car ‘execution style’ in Brooklyn. The perpetrator fled the scene and committed suicide, authorities confirmed.
- Cuba to stand by its communist principles, Castro saysCuban leader Raul Castro said the country would not give up its political values for which it has fought. Calling for mutual respect in the new development of relations with the US, Castro stated Cuba would continue its socialist route.
- Majority of Brits want to quit EU – pollAmong the six European states participating in the poll questioning EU membership, the British appeared most certain of all that they want to leave the union with only 37 percent against breaking ties.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.