Abu Graib Anniversary Brussels Budget Cairo Cedar Revolution Cheating Chechnya CIA secret prisons CNN Corporate news Corruption Council on Civil Society and Human Rights Date Palm Revolution David Kramer day of wrath Defenders of the Khimki Forest Economy eduard limonov Egypt Europe Extravagance France freak shows Freedom House George W. Bush Guantanamo Guardian Harding Hate crimes Human rights Iran John McCain Kadyrov Khimki Forest Lenin Libya London Manezhnaya Square Mass media Middle East Mikheil Saakashvili military moscow NATO News OMON omonovtsy Orange Revolution Pentagon Politics President Medvedev Protest Protests Rasmussen revolutionary situation Russia Samovar sanctions Sarah Palin Strategy-31 Tahrir Square Terrorism The Mirror of the Russian Revolution Tulip Revolution Turkey tverskaya square UN United States USA Vladimit Il'ych Ulyanov-Lenin War warship Washington Post WikiLeaks
- The Western Bull Meter goes off the scale: A day after Newsweek magazine published a piece claiming that Ukrai... bit.ly/19iY2Dr 5 hours ago
- UNSC: Libya in focus: Libya is in focus in the UN Security Council as two separate resolutions were adopted to... bit.ly/1D1v6w0 1 day ago
- USA and Saudi Arabia invade Yemen to defend their oil: The military operation in Yemen bypasses existing norms... bit.ly/1Mcmicx 2 days ago
- Russian blood must shed to wash Western sanctions away: Instead of fighting in Ukraine, Russia should lead the... bit.ly/1Mcmicr 2 days ago
- Strong price growth bankrupts Russians - expert: According to a recent forecast from the Russian Ministry for ... bit.ly/1Byyiul 2 days ago
- ‘I’m not paid to be optimistic’ – Lavrov at Iran talksSpeaking ahead of Iran nuclear talks on Sunday, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov told journalists he is “not paid to be optimistic.” Though yet another deadline to reach a deal is fast approaching, no decision was announced over the weekend.
- 70 women, including 9 schoolgirls, left Germany to join ISIS – reportMore than 70 German women, nine of whom are schoolgirls, have left their home country for Syria and Iraq to join the Islamic State, the president of the German Domestic Intelligence Service (BFV) said.
- Top 10 breathtaking Mars pics taken from orbitMars exploration isn’t all about Curiosity and Opportunity rovers. NASA’s Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter has snapped loads of beautiful hi-resolution images of the red planet's surface since 2006.
- First European baby born using revolutionary genetic disease-screening techniqueA “healthy” baby has been born in the UK, from an embryo screened for genetic diseases, using karyomapping, a breakthrough testing method that allows doctors to identify about 60 debilitating hereditary disorders.
- 1,000 arrests: Indian police candidates hire impersonators to pass entry testMore than 1,000 people have been arrested in northeastern India as they came to a police recruitment exam with fake documents, local media said. It appears the detained people were hired by applicants to pass the physical fitness test.
- ‘Dancing is pain’: Igor Moiseyev ballet dancers take RT backstageThe Igor Moiseyev Ensemble is widely acclaimed to be among the world's top dance companies. RT went backstage with its dancers to find out what it takes to stay true to the high standards set by one of the 20th century's greatest choreographers.
- Beer up: Ancient Egyptian brewery found in Tel AvivPieces of ancient Egyptian beer-brewing pottery dating back 5,000 years have been found during archeological excavations in Tev Aviv among ruins of an Egyptian settlement.
- Thousands march in 12 Australian cities to demand end to country’s ‘cruel asylum-seeker policies’A crowd of 15,000 people marched through downtown Melbourne to demand the Australian government close the immigrant processing centers in Nauru and Manus Island, following harsh criticism of human rights abuses by PM Tony Abbott’s government.
- ‘Iran wants to conquer MidEast’: Israeli PM slams prospect of nuclear dealThe possible signing of a deal on Iran’s controversial nuclear program is “dangerous” as it may be the only thing Tehran lacks to establish control over the whole of the Middle East, Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu says.
- Canadian cop smashes car window, drags out driver (VIDEO)A Vancouver police sergeant smashed a motorist's window before physically removing the driver from his car, a freshly shared video shows, prompting legal experts to question the limits of police behavior in such situations.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.